Shu Jin provides its clients with relevantlegal consultation financial institutions, financial laws, regulations andpolicies in China and keeps close partnership with many banks and financial institutionsin China. Its main businesses include syndicated loan agreement, internationalsyndicated loan agreement, government loan, ordinary commercial loan agreementand rental agreement etc. Shu Jin also assumes a permanent legal adviser orprovides special legal affair services for China Development Bank, HSBC, HangSeng Bank, China Construction Bank, China Minsheng Banking Corp. Ltd. andnon-banking financial institutions. It has rich practice experience in generalcredit and loan, bilateral loans, syndicated loan and loan with/withoutsecurities.
As for the disposal of non-performingassets, Shu Jin participates in the investment and transactions ofnon-performing assets including overall services for transactiondiscrimination, evaluation, negotiation and assets pool management between thebuyer and seller of non-performing assets, and providing extensive services andsupport for the domestic and foreign investors. In addition, it also providesinvestment and financial consultation and transaction services for the realestate in terms of the real estate or other immovable properties related tonon-performing assets.
Shu Jin has set up close cooperation andbusiness relationship with the four assets management companies in China,international investment banks and venture capital fund institutions.
OurServices in Banking & Finance:
- ? Permanent legal adviser for banks and financial institutions;
- ? Syndicated loan, international syndicated loan and bilateral loans;
- ? Project financing (PPP/BOT/TOT), venture investment and financelease;
- ? Credit, trade financing and factoring business;
- ? Due diligence for non-performing assets, debt reconstructing,acquisition and disposal for the financial institutions;
- ? Foreign exchange management, syndicated credit, syndicated creditregistration and external securities registration;
- ? Non-banking financial institutions such as trust and fund;
- ? Financing for infrastructural projects such as power plant, waterplant and expressway.